5 Favorites movies

This Monday, I want to start by telling you about myself and what I like. I love watching movies, I have always enjoyed it and while I have many favorites movies, I will limit myself to tell you my ultimate 5.

1. Fifth Element.

Oh ma gah! What is it about this movie that I enjoy so much? I think my favorite character is DJ Ruby Rhod a.k.a Super Green! He is just hilarious and brings so much salsa to the movie. If you have watched it, I hope you can agree with me.

Favorite quotes:

DJ Ruby Rhod "What's wrong with you? What you screamin' for? Every 5 minutes there is somethin', a bomb or somethin'. I'm leavin', zzzz.

Leelo, "Multi-pass" .


2. Wonder Woman

I watched this movie twice in the movies. I love this movie so much and Gal Gadot is such a fierce woman in real life. Wonder Woman is tender, passionate, acts what she believes. And Steve Trevor (the British Spy) is so supportive, trusting and helps her reach her destiny. So many wonderful things about this movie I love.

3. Pitch Perfect 1,2 and 3

I know the third is not even out yet but I can tell its gonna be awesome! I love singing movies, the new ones. I am a professional musician, like for reals, I have my B.A in music. Anyway I am sucker for synchronize dancing, sequins and Fat Amy.

4. Harry Potter

It's just the perfect holiday movie. It makes me feel cozy and warm inside. I'm a weirdo. Some parts of the movies make me fall asleep, I must confess. But for the most part I pretty much adore the movies. Although... why, why why! Harry Potter always seems so freaking mesmerized by magic and what his fiends can do and yet he is the greatest wizard ever? Like dude! Get it together, you are a freaking legend. LOL.

5. Men in Black (the 1st one)

This is one of the movies that I can watch over and over and over again. Will Smith is just hilarious, he reminds me a lot of my brother and I think that is why I love this movie so much. My favorite scene is the first one when "J" (Will Smith) is chasing the alien all over the place and finally when he meets the alien at the top the building and the alien blinks it closes horizontally, and Will Smith goes hey brother is ok we will get your eyes check just don't jump of the building. I don't know why it cracks me up every single time.


So that is for my 5 favorites movies. I thought I would tell you something about me and what I like.

Moral of the story: Can you get an idea of what people are like by their choices of movies?





Comments

Popular Posts